Registration is easy
For questions or assistance with registration, please call 1 (800) 282-4548:
- Medical providers, select option 1, then listen for the option you need assistance with
- Dental providers, select option 4
Interested in learning more about Availity? Attend a FREE medical webinar or workshop in your area. View the schedule.
Availity's Web Portal now available
In addition to the electronic transactions you may already submit through Availity, with a single sign-on you can access multiple payers, including Regence, to check member eligibility and benefits, claims information and many other services.
Availity optimizes information exchange between multiple health care stakeholders through a single, secure network. The AvailityHealth Information Network encompasses administrative, financial and clinical services, supporting both real-time and batch electronic data interchange via the web and through business-to-business (B2B) integration.
Why you should use Availity for your electronic transaction needs:
- 24-hour availability
- Detailed, instant error reports
- Easy batch submission using a toll-free phone number
- Claims processing for all Regence products and other payers as well. View the list of Availity Health Plan Partners (PDF).
- No submission charges for Regence claims sent directly to Availity
- Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)-compliant
- View Electronic Remittance Advices (ERAs) instantly using the remittance viewer
- Conversion of electronic claims to paper claims for those payers who accept only paper - with only postage charged to you
- Claims processing for all types of physicians, dentists, other health care professionals, facilities, independent laboratories, vision hardware providers, ambulance services and suppliers of durable medical equipment. Note: Currently, dental claims processing applies only to EDI submissions via a vendor.
- Professional providers and outpatient facilities billing for medical services on a CMS-1500 claim form can use Availity’s revenue cycle management (RCM) services. It easily integrates with most practice management systems and simplifies payments and transactions between patients, providers and payers. With RCM, you can submit a single claim or multiple claims in one batch access eligibility and benefit information for your Regence patients.
Learn more about RCM.
Provider offices, facilities and billing services must use one of the following HIPAA-compliant formats to submit electronic claims to the Availity clearinghouse:
- Institutional claims: use the ANSI ASC X12N 837I 5010 format
- Professional claims: use the ANSI ASC X12N 837P and 837D 5010 formats
Availity supports business-to-business (B2B) integration for eligibility and benefit inquiry transactions. Contact your practice management system vendor and ask if they support B2B transactions with Availity for Regence, or view the Availity technology partners list (PDF).
Note: To print a PDF document, you need Adobe® Reader®. Download it now for free.